Търсачка

Банер

Борса
Добре дошли, Гост
Моля идентифицирайте се или се регистрирайте.    Забравена парола?
Mécanisme d'action modafinil
(1 разглежда/т) 1 Гости
Отиди най-отдолу
Тема: Mécanisme d'action modafinil
KristyFr
Platinum Boarder
graph
Изключен Click here to see the profile of this user
Mécanisme d'action modafinil 3 Години Карма: 0
Mécanisme d'action modafinil >>>

Modafinil harm reduction guide on Drugs and Me; showing you how to be safe when using nootropics for studying. Learn about effects, dosing, risks, addiction, legality and more on this recreational drug
Modafinil reference guide for safe and effective use from the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (AHFS DI).
Modafinil acid (code name CRL-40467), also known as modafinilic acid or modafinil carboxylate, is one of the two major metabolites of modafinil – the other being modafinil sulfone.
Modafinil, sold under the brand name Provigil among others, is a medication to treat sleepiness due to narcolepsy, shift work sleep disorder, or obstructive sleep apnea. While it has seen off-label use as a purported cognitive enhancer, the…
Explains the medication modafinil (Provigil), a drug used for improving wakefulness in patients with excessive sleepiness, obstructive sleep apnea, and shift work sleep disorder.
This topic has 1,003 תגובות, משתתף 1, and was last updated לפני 2 months, 3 weeks by tma38.
Modafinil (also known by the brand names Provigil, Alertec, Modavigil, and others) is a eugeroic substance of the benzhydryl class that produces wakefulness-promoting and stimulant effects when administered.
I’m thankful I have a beautiful 18 carat gold bracelet that was her favorite, and which she wore all the time. It’s valuable in dollars, but more valuable to me because it belonged to her.

Записано в лога Записано в лога
  Само регистрирани потребители могат да публикуват нови мнения.
Отиди най-отгоре

Намерете ни в Facebook

© 2010 znanieto.net Всички права запазени.
znanieto.net избра за свой хостинг партньор Viscomp.bg

Изграден с помощта на Joomla!.